We believe that a strong support for the best corporate governance practices in the Baltics is essential for increasing the competitiveness of Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian businesses and for securing a sustainable economic growth in the region. And we believe that our members can play a valuable role in driving the necessary change.
When you become a member of the Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance, you join an active and involved community of strong and dedicated individuals and companies.
- Participation in the leading and entirely independent business association, covering the whole Baltic region and all business sectors;
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in corporate governance by participating in numerous events organized by the Institute;
- Contribution to the development of corporate governance practices in public sector enterprises and improvement of legislation related to business environment.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting of Members of the Institute;
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting of Members of the Institute, elect and be elected to the governing bodies of the Institute;
- Submit proposals concerning the activities of the Institute and receive information about any decisions passed in this connection.
All members have equal rights, irrespective of the amount of the membership fee paid or sponsorship provided by them.
For more information, please contact Rytis Ambrazevičius.
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
Colemont has developed an individual D&O policy exclusively for the Institute’s members. The D&O policy covers you both in your day-to-day executive management position and any external board positions you might have.
- EUR 500,000 or EUR 250,000 limit (optional);
- Full retroactive period + 6 years extended reporting period;
- Insurance covers up to 10 directorships (including daily management job).
For more details, contact Colemont via this link: http://colemont.lt/bicg.
*The Institute does not offer discount programs, nor do we enter into agreements with vendors. The Institute will not accept any commission or other forms of remuneration from vendors to promote offers to our members. We will however facilitate contact where it benefits our members and the general market development.
For our graduates, the Institute also offers to register in our board member database in order to join other companies as an independent non-executive board member.
The Institute does not charge members for using the database, nor companies for accessing it.
To register in the database, please contact Rytis Ambrazevičius.