Becoming a member of the Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance (BICG) means joining a progressive and involved community of active individuals and companies.
- Active contribution to the development of corporate governance practices across the Baltics, achieved through policy advocacy, guidelines, education programs and other initiatives;
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in corporate governance by participating in numerous BICG events;
- Possibility to receive good corporate governance advice;
- Participation in the leading and entirely independent business association, covering all three Baltic countries and all business sectors.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting of Members of the BICG;
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting of Members of the BICG, elect and be elected to the governing bodies of the Institute;
- Submit proposals concerning the activities of the Institute and receive information about any decisions passed in this connection.
All members have equal rights, irrespective of the amount of the membership fee paid or sponsorship provided by them.
For more information, please contact Rytis Ambrazevičius.
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
Colemont has developed an individual D&O policy exclusively for the Institute’s members. The D&O policy covers you both in your day-to-day executive management position and any external board positions you might have.
- EUR 500,000 limit;
- Full retroactive period + 6 years extended reporting period;
- Insurance covers up to 10 directorships (including daily management job).
For more details, contact Colemont via this link: http://colemont.lt/bicg
*The Institute does not offer discount programs, nor do we enter into agreements with vendors. The Institute will not accept any commission or other forms of remuneration from vendors to promote offers to our members. We will however facilitate contact where it benefits our members and the general market development.
For our graduates, the Institute also offers to register in our board member database in order to join other companies as an independent non-executive board member.
The Institute does not charge members for using the database, nor companies for accessing it.
To register in the database, please contact Rytis Ambrazevičius.