Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance (BICG) invites to attend the Board member education program in the year 2023.
The program is designed to introduce business owners, Board and Supervisory Council members as well as top executives to the best principles of corporate governance, providing a strong basis for their implementation in practice.
“It offers an opportunity to learn about the best practices in separating and fulfilling their particular responsibilities, to ensure long-term success of a company,” says Rytis Ambrazevičius, President of the BICG.
Topics of the education program are compiled based on the principles and recommendations on corporate governance by the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group (IFC) and Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Education is held in the English language, it consists of three parts (two days each, six in total) and final examination.
Three separate sessions will be held in 2023.
• March 2nd and 3rd – first part in Vilnius, Lithuania;
• March 16th and 17th – second part in Tallinn, Estonia;
• March 30th and 31st – third part in Riga, Latvia.
• May 11th and 12th – first part in Vilnius, Lithuania;
• May 18th and 19th – second part in Tallinn, Estonia;
• June 1st and 2nd – third part in Riga, Latvia.
• September 28th and 29th – first part in Vilnius, Lithuania;
• October 5th and 6th – second part in Tallinn, Estonia;
• October 12th and 13th – third part in Riga, Latvia.
For the full introduction to the program, please see >>
Please note that the number of places in the program is limited and priority is given to participants who are directly involved in planning and implementing good corporate governance practices in a company.
For more information, please contact:
Mob. +370 698 17011
Vice President Latvia
Mob. +371 297 84407
Country Manager Estonia
Mob. +372 502 1638