Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance (BICG) invites to attend the Board Member Education program 2022.
It is designed to introduce business owners, Board and Supervisory Council members as well as top executives to the best principles of corporate governance, providing a strong basis for their implementation in practice.
“It offers an opportunity to learn about the best practices in separating and fulfilling their particular responsibilities, to ensure long-term success of a company,” says Rytis Ambrazevičius, President of the BICG.
Topics of the education program are compiled based on the principles and recommendations on corporate governance by the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group (IFC) and Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Education is held in the English language, it consists of three parts (two days each, six in total) and final examination.
Three separate sessions will be held in 2022.
• May 12th and 13th – first part in Vilnius, Lithuania;
• May 19th and 20th – second part in Tallinn, Estonia;
• May 26th and 27th – third part in Riga, Latvia.
• September 15th and 16th – first part in Vilnius, Lithuania;
• September 22nd and 23rd – second part in Tallinn, Estonia;
• September 29th and 30th – third part in Riga, Latvia.
• November 24th and 25th – first part in Vilnius, Lithuania;
• December 1st and 2nd – second part in Tallinn, Estonia;
• December 8th and 9th – third part in Riga, Latvia.
For the full introduction to the program, please see >>
Please note that the number of places in the program is limited and priority is given to participants who are directly involved in planning and implementing good corporate governance practices in a company.
For more information, please contact:
Mob. +370 698 17011
Vice President Latvia
Mob. +371 297 84407
Country Manager Estonia
Mob. +372 502 1638